Les aventures des courtisanes Index du Forum
Les aventures des courtisanes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
"I dont think so. I got a pretty good
Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Les aventures des courtisanes Index du Forum >>> courtisane >>> Galerie de personage
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Mar - 07:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: "I dont think so. I got a pretty good Répondre en citant

ZURICH - For the third time, Cristiano Ronaldo was voted the worlds best football player. Stephen Curry Jersey . He hopes it also brought him closer to being remembered as one of the greatest of all time.Ronaldo won the FIFA Ballon dOr in a rout on Monday, racking up more than twice the votes of Lionel Messi, who edged German goalkeeper Manuel Neuer into third.The Real Madrid and Portugal forwards latest hat trick tied him with Zinedine Zidane and Ronaldo of Brazil on three FIFA awards. The original Ballon dOr presented by France Football magazine was won by European standouts Johan Cruyff, Michel Platini and Marco van Basten three times each.Only Messis four FIFA awards is ahead of the 29-year-old Ronaldo, whose Madrid team again seems better placed for trophies in 2015 than his rivals Barcelona.I want to become one of the greatest players of all time, Ronaldo said through a translator in his acceptance speech. Of course, this requires a lot of effort and I hope to get there.Ronaldo retained footballs highest individual honour after scoring 61 goals last year. His record tally of 17 in a Champions League season helped Madrid win an unprecedented 10th European Cup title — and overshadowed a relatively disappointing World Cup campaign.He has kept up the pace since FIFAs voting college — national team captains and coaches, plus selected journalists, in more than 180 countries took part — cast ballots in November.Ronaldo helped Madrid take the Club World Cup title last month to cap a Spanish-record 22-match winning streak.Its a fantastic moment in my career, Ronaldo said after the FIFA ceremony. I want to carry on with more titles in my career, collective and individual.He won his first FIFA award in 2008 as a Manchester United player and on Monday cited his mentor there, Alex Ferguson, as an inspiration.He would say, Cristiano, you are the best, dont worry about the rest. Hes fantastic. I miss him, Ronaldo said.One year ago, Ronaldo was in tears of joy and relief at ending Messis four-year hold on footballs highest individual honour.He was a much more composed winner on Monday.On hearing his name read by French great Thierry Henry, Ronaldo closed his eyes, dipped his head and smiled before walking to the stage.It has been an unforgettable year, Ronaldo, who now has a statute in his home island Madeira, said after taking a deep breath.In what has become a Ballon dOr tradition, Portugal captain Ronaldo did not pick Messi in his top three and Argentina captain Messi ignored Ronaldo on his ballot. Neither selected Neuer.Ronaldo received 37.66 per cent of total voting points in a 23-candidate ballot. Messi got 15.76 per cent and Neuer 15.72 per cent.Germany won the other three major individual awards to compensate for Neuers defeat.World Cup-winning coach Joachim Loew beat Ancelotti and Diego Simeone of Spanish champion Atletico Madrid for the mens coaching awarrd.Germany midfielder Nadine Kessler beat two former winners — Marta of Brazil and United States forward Abby Wambach — to be named the best womens player in 2014. Kessler received 17.52 per cent of all voting points, Marta got 14.16 per cent and Wambach 13.33 per cent.A German man also won the coaching award for womens football: Ralf Kellermann was rewarded for leading a Wolfsburg team including Kessler to back-to-back UEFA Champions League titles. The shortlist included Japan coach Norio Sasaki and Maren Meinert, who guided Germany to win the Womens Under-20 World Cup.Womens football also lost to the men in fan voting for the most beautiful goal, known as the Puskas Award.James Rodriguezs volley for Colombia against Uruguay at the World Cup beat Ireland forward Stephanie Roches spectacular strike for Peamount United in an amateur domestic league match in October 2013. In third place was Netherlands forward Robin van Persies header against Spain.FIFA President Sepp Blatter gave his annual award to 90-year-old Japanese journalist Hiroshi Kagawa, who worked at his 10th World Cup in Brazil. The Fair Play award went to FIFA tournament volunteer workers.Days after the terrorist incidents in Paris, Blatter gave his keynote speech in French rather than his usual English, and Henry followed his 1998 World Cup-winning teammate Christian Karembeu in presenting awards.On a further sombre note, Kessler and Kellerman paid tribute in acceptance speeches to their Wolfsburg colleague Junior Malanda, a Belgium youth international, who died in a car crash at the weekend. Damian Jones Jersey . Completely. Two days after releasing Peyton Manning, the longtime face of the franchise, the Colts announced they were cutting four fan favourites: running back Joseph Addai, linebacker Gary Brackett, safety Melvin Bullitt and tight end Dallas Clark. Mitch Richmond Jersey . Erik Logan, president of the network, said Friday that the postponement was made after meetings with the St. Louis Rams. http://www.nbawarriorsauthority.com/kevon-looney-warriors-jersey-c-19/ . -- The Green Bay Packers have signed quarterback Graham Harrell to the active roster from the practice squad and placed tight end Andrew Quarless on injured reserve.CHICAGO -- Dan Ugglas future in Atlanta was in question Sunday after the Braves suspended the struggling second baseman for their final game before the All-Star break. The team announced the suspension on its Twitter feed, with no further explanation. Manager Fredi Gonzalez also declined to elaborate when asked about the punishment before the Braves game against the Chicago Cubs. "Im not going to say anything other than that its an internal matter," he said. "Thats the way I like to handle stuff, and the Atlanta Braves like to handle stuff. And thats it. You can ask me 400 different ways and my way is that were going to handle it internally." The 34-year-old Uggla has played sparingly since rookie Tommy La Stella was promoted from Triple-A Gwinnett on May 28. The three-time All-Star is batting .162 with two homers and 10 RBIs in 48 games. The Braves acquired Uggla in a November 2010 trade with the Marlins, and then signed the three-time All-Star to a $62 million, five-year contract before his first game with Atlantaa. Tim Hardaway Jersey. He is slated to make $13 million next year in his final season under the deal. Uggla had a 33-game hitting streak and connected for 36 homers in his first season with the Braves, but most of his numbers have been trending down over the past couple of years. He hit just .179 with 22 homers and 171 strikeouts in 2013, when Atlanta won the NL East and lost to the Dodgers in the division series. Gonzalez said he expects Uggla to be with the team when it begins the second half at home against the Phillies on Friday. He also isnt worried about the effect of the suspension on his team. "I dont think so. I got a pretty good pulse of our clubhouse," he said. "If anybody wants to talk to me, my door is always open. And they know that." Atlanta also promoted infielder Phil Gosselin from Triple-A Gwinnett before its series finale against the Cubs. Gosselin hit .345 with five homers and 30 RBIs in 88 games with Gwinnett. "Hes had a terrific first half of the Triple-A season," Gonzalez said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Mar - 07:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Les aventures des courtisanes Index du Forum >>> courtisane >>> Galerie de personage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation