Les aventures des courtisanes Index du Forum
Les aventures des courtisanes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Mario Rui Portugal Jersey

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Les aventures des courtisanes Index du Forum >>> courtisane >>> Galerie de clip
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Juin - 04:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mario Rui Portugal Jersey Répondre en citant

Hou Weilin Mesut Ozil World Cup Jersey , a 29-year-old SWAT member from Chongqing team, proposes marriage to his sweetheart Li Jinyang in the presence of his colleagues. Hou and Li will get married soon. As a SWAT member, Hou has to be on call day and night and decided to take the pre-wedding photos on his training range after one day's training. The photos went viral on the Internet. [PhotoXinhua] Hou and the charming bride pose for a pre-wedding photo in the training range. The couple come from Liaoning Province. [PhotoXinhua] Tied up with an iron chain, Hou reaches down from high floor to kiss his girl's forehead. This picture has been called the most romantic by Internet users. [PhotoXinhua] Hou lies on the grass to practice shooting Max Kruse World Cup Jersey , with his girl next to him looking at him tenderly. [PhotoXinhua] Kiss you, my girl. As Hou has to be on standby for 24 hours, he has no time to take pre-wedding photos in a studio. Instead, the police training ground became their shooting range. [PhotoXinhua] Hand in hand Matthias Ginter World Cup Jersey , love me tender. [PhotoXinhua] A potoamateur of Hou's colleague captures the couple's moving romance. [PhotoXinhua] The couple takes photos at dusk. Other SWAT members watch. [PhotoXinhua] Adjusting the shooting angles. [PhotoXinhua] With his gun and goggles, Hou poses in front of a police car with his would-be wife. [PhotoXinhua] Chinese version of Mr. Smith and Mrs. Smith. [PhotoXinhua] Hou's wife Li Jinyang is a 26-year-old English teacher who came to Chongqing with Hou together three years ago. [PhotoXinhua] The sniper-Hou. Hou will take part in the National Competition of Skills for Police and SWAT in this October, he has to go back to extensive training right after taking these photos. [PhotoXinhua] Hou and Li pose on a motorcycle. [PhotoXinhua] The photos were posted on the official microblog of Chongqing SWAT, which caused them to go viral on the Internet. [PhotoXinhua] Wait for you Mats Hummels World Cup Jersey , my darling. According to Hou, he was very happy that he got permission from supervisor to borrow the police equipment for the fantastic photos. [PhotoXinhua] She turned the clocks back by over a decade when she recreated her famous catsuit-clad spy look for a new advertising campaign.

And Liz Hurley proved she is well and truly hotter than ever as she positively dazzled at the launch of Compare The Market's latest character at East London's The Troxy on Wednesday evening.

Looking ready for a night at the Oscars, the 48-year-old actress impressed as she hit the red carpet to promote her latest venture, turning heads in a stunning emerald green silk halterneck gown by Issa London Mario Gotze World Cup Jersey , featuring a daring keyhole cutout.

And while the striking star is looking just as good as when she famously appeared as sexy spy Vanessa Kensington in 1997's Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery, she admitted she is a 'little heavier' than when she first donned her leather catsuit.

Discussing her decision to recreate the iconic look for Compare The Market's latest campaign, Elizabeth confessed that although she didn't prepare for the shoot, she was delighted to find the sleek one-piece fitted her perfectly.

Speaking at the event Mario Gomez World Cup Jersey , she told MailOnline: 'I forgot how uncomfortable it was!

'I'm not sure there was any preparations. It would have been different if I had put on 50llbs. I am a little bit heavier than when I did Austin powers but the first one I put on fitted like a glove.'

And the modest star even joked that the models she chooses to promote her own swimwear lines are decades younger than her, adding: 'We hire someone half my age to do bikini shots.'

Insisting she had always found the company's meerkat-themed television adverts hilarious, the actress admitted she was persuaded to take part in the campaign by her 11-year-old son, Damian.

Elizabeth added to MailOnline: 'I always thought the adverts were very funny Marco Reus World Cup Jersey , but I'm not sure I have much of a future as a Bond Girl. I always thought they were fabulous.

'[Damian] was very keen for me to do it, in fact he wanted to come this evening.'

And it could be the actress is not the only thespian in the family for too long, with her explaining her young son is an aspiring actor himself and loves 'everything' about showbusiness and the movie industry.

She said: 'Everything is exciting for him. He loves showbusiness. When he's on half term he always comes on set with me. He came on set for Gossip Girl for me.

'He's on a drama course himself this week. We have the same interests, if he only liked rugby and cricket it would be more difficult.

'Right now he loves all aspects of movies and I would never discourage him from doing anything. He loves it.'

Elizabeth donned her famous catsuit once again for a sexy spy-themed photo shoot for comparethemeerkat.

Going back to her spy roots Marc-Andre ter Stegen World Cup Jersey , the 48-year-old has proved she’d more than still got it as she recreated various famous scenes from the world of the movies alongside meerkat Maiya.

Showing off her enviable figure, Liz posed alongside her new furry friend in the leather all-in-one, while her hair falls in curls around her shoulders

Another shot showed her recreating a famous scene from Mission Impossible.

Suspended in the air, she was seen reaching for a meerkat Manuel Neuer World Cup Jersey , protected in a glass cage, with a look of concentration on her face.

The British star also tried not to set off an alarm as she navigated through a light sensor room alongside Maiya, who was in the background as a spy was revealed in the advert.

Discussing her decision to take part in the campaign, the mother-of-one said: ‘I jumped at doing this because it was an opportunity to. Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys   Wholesale MLB Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Retro Jerseys   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China   Wholesale Custom Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Throwback College Jerseys 

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Juin - 04:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Les aventures des courtisanes Index du Forum >>> courtisane >>> Galerie de clip Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation